Exclusive to Skiworld- With its original exposed wooden roof beams, stone fireplace and comfortable furniture, Chalet Simone evokes as traditional chalet atmosphere as you’re likely to find in the Alps.
Excellent equipment- The functional and attractive chalet kitchen boasts practical and modern cooking facilities and it is separated from the dining/living area by a nice breakfast bar which benefits from two seating stools. The dining table can easily accommodate six people, while the living area has plush seating for up to six people, a rustic stone fireplace, TV and full-length windows that allow plenty of natural light in and lead onto the lovely chalet balcony.
Comfortable rooms- Chalet Simone sleeps six people comfortably in three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (Room 3 has WC not en suite, but it is still private to the room), with the option of adding a further two guests for whole chalet bookings. The chalet benefits of a ski boot room with boot dryers and free WiFi is included.
Dreams come true- Just imagine kicking up your tired feet and burrowing into a cosy sofa as you enjoy some delicious afternoon tea and watch snowflakes fall outside the wide windows… As with a number of our Meribel Mottaret chalets, location is the trump card here; getting to and from the ski slopes of the enormous Three Valley ski area is a matter of just a couple of minutes walk. What’s more, you can get a great idea of the day’s snow conditions from the chalet balcony which overlooks some of the main ski runs in the area.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Charming traditional Chalet, all rooms with en suite facilities.
- Nice cooking facilities, dining and seating areas comfortable and full of character.
- Easy access to the slopes and great views from the balcony.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights