This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
With its original exposed wooden roof beams, decorative stone fireplace (not in use) and comfortable furniture, Chalet Simone evokes as traditional chalet atmosphere as you’re likely to find in the Alps.
Amazing views- Whether sat in the living or dining area or propping up the breakfast bar, the views across the valley are unbeatable. The dining table nestled up against the picture windows can easily accommodate six people, while the living area has plush seating for up to six people, TV and full-length windows that allow plenty of natural light in and lead onto the lovely chalet balcony.
Comfortable rooms- Chalet Simone sleeps six people comfortably in three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (Room 3 has a separate WC, not en suite, but it is still private to the room). The chalet benefits from a ski/boot room with boot dryers and free WiFi is included.
Dreams come true- Just imagine kicking up your tired feet and burrowing into a cosy sofa as you enjoy some delicious afternoon tea and watch snowflakes fall outside the wide windows… As with a number of our Meribel Mottaret chalets, location is the trump card here; getting to and from the ski slopes of the enormous Three Valley ski area is a matter of just a couple of minutes walk. What’s more, you can get a great idea of the day’s snow conditions from the chalet balcony which overlooks some of the main ski runs in the area.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Charming traditional Chalet, all rooms with en suite or private facilities.
- Dining and seating areas are comfortable and full of character.
- Easy access to the slopes and great views from the balcony.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights