Exclusive to Skiworld, This beautiful chalet perfectly combines the indulgence of contemporary chic with the character of alpine charm.
High-level facilities- The chalet kitchen boasts excellent and modern cooking facilities and the fabulous dining area is gifted by a fancy dining table that can accommodate up to 11 people. The living area creates a lovely focal point to the chalet with its stylish décor. Comfortable soft seating for up to 11 people and modern fireplace. All rooms are en suite, many with Jacuzzi baths and terraces for that little extra luxury.
Jet-set style perks- Laetitia’s own private hot tub offers the perfect place to enjoy your surroundings and surely there is no better way to ease those tired legs and relive the adventures of the day. Alternatively, you can make use of the gym equipment if you want to stay in shape whilst away. Additional luxuries that really make this chalet special include a large cinema room, satellite TV, sauna and heated boot room. Free WiFi is included.
Charming and traditional- You can truly get a taste for living the high life, at a very reasonable price, in this extremely attractive stone and timber chalet with spacious living quarters and stylish, contemporary furnishings. Built on one of Meribel’s beautiful hillsides, Chalet Laetitia boasts fabulous views over the valley. Early booking is recommended for a chalet of this calibre.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Sleek high standard Chalet, all rooms with en suite bathrooms,
- Great cooking facilities, smart dining and seating areas and amazing extras.
- Quiet location within easy reach of slopes and various amenities.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights