This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Chalet Natalette I is a classic chalet apartment enriched with traditional features.
Spacious Living areas- This attractive chalet apartment has an extra-large open-plan lounge/dining area with a long and imposing dining table, flat-screen TV and patio doors leading to a balcony with valley views. All rooms are en suite and tastefully decorated with wood-clad walls. Three of the bedrooms have private balconies.
Homely feel- Definitely an ideal solution for large families and groups of friends, the chalet has a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere offering everything you need for a perfect ski holiday in the enchanting Three Valleys. Free WiFi is included and the added touch of ski boot warmers will guarantee a warm and dry start every morning.
Making memories- Unwind and put your feet up into a cosy sofa after an exciting day exploring the amazing Meribel slopes, admire the stunning panoramas and plan for the next day while enjoying a glass of wine> Create unforgettable memories at Chalet Natalette I.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- All rooms with en suite facilities.
- Spacious dining and seating areas.
- Perfect position and amazing views from the balconies.
Chalets Pierre & Natalette I share a communal entrance with other chalets. Both chalets can be taken together by a group of up to 16 and both groups could dine in Natalette I. Click here to view Chalet Pierre.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights