Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Natalette I is a classic chalet apartment enriched with traditional features.
Spacious Living areas- This attractive chalet apartment has an extra-large open-plan lounge/dining area with a long and imposing dining table, flat-screen TV and patio doors leading to a balcony with valley views. All rooms are en suite and tastefully decorated with wood-clad walls. Three of the bedrooms have private balconies.
Homely feel- Definitely an ideal solution for large families and groups of friends, the chalet has a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere offering everything you need for a perfect ski holiday in the enchanting Three Valleys. Free WiFi is included and the added touch of ski boot warmers will guarantee a warm and dry start every morning.
Making memories- Unwind and put your feet up into a cosy sofa after an exciting day exploring the amazing Meribel slopes, admire the stunning panoramas and plan for the next day while enjoying a glass of wine> Create unforgettable memories at Chalet Natalette I.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- All rooms with en suite facilities.
- Spacious dining and seating areas.
- Perfect position and amazing views from the balconies.
Chalets Pierre & Natalette I share a communal entrance with other chalets. Both chalets can be taken together by a group of up to 18 and both groups could dine in Natalette I. Click here to view Chalet Pierre.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights