Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Nico is a new contemporary chalet constructed with good use of wood and timber material that gives it a lovely traditional look.
Nicely furnished- Chalet Nico is provided with a comfortable lounge and dining area with terrace and completed with brand new cooking facilities. All rooms are en suite and harmoniously decorated.
Snug setting- The modern fittings of this delightful chalet are perfectly blended with the nice alpine design that contributes perfectly to create a warm homely feel. This property comes with the added convenience of private boot dryers in the chalet and free WiFi is included.
Perfect retreat – Relax in the beautiful plush seating, enjoy memorable evenings in this home away from home. Get ready to conquer Meribel, chalet Nico is the best base for it!
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Modern chalet with excellent facilities and all rooms are en suite.
- Cozy dining and seating areas and contemporary cooking appliances.
- Ideal location and stunning panorama from the terrace.
Chalets Nico & Natalette II share a communal stairwell with other chalets. Both chalets can be taken together by a group of up to 14 and both groups could dine in Natalette II. Click here to view Chalet Natalette II.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights