Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Nico is a well-located chalet apartment giving easy access to the slopes of Mottaret.
Nicely furnished- Chalet Nico is provided with an open-plan lounge and dining area with a terrace. All rooms are en suite.
Snug setting- This well-located chalet apartment - which is all on one level - is great for small groups of friends or families alike. This property comes with the added convenience of boot dryers in the chalet and free WiFi is included.
Perfect retreat – Get ready to conquer Meribel; Chalet Nico provides an ideal base for it!
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- All en-suite chalet in a great location.
- Cosy dining and seating areas; great to relax and unwind in.
- Ideal chalet for small groups or families.
Chalets Nico & Natalette II share a communal stairwell with other chalets. Both chalets can be taken together by a group of up to 14 and both groups could dine in Natalette II. Click here to view Chalet Natalette II.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights