Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Natalette II is a chalet apartment built in a modern Savoyard style.
Oversized living area- This spacious chalet boasts an extra-large open-plan lounge/dining area with a spacious dining table, plenty of superb soft seating, flat-screen TV and patio doors leading to a balcony with valley views. All bedrooms are en suite and well-dimensioned. Three of the bedrooms have private balconies.
Cosy feeling- The traditional alpine style of Natalette II is perfectly balanced with various modern features and the result is a lovely warm ambience that makes this chalet a perfect retreat for groups of friends and families alike. The benefits of Free WiFi and ski boot warmers are welcome touches.
Classic Meribel- After a great ski day, it's time to chill out and enjoy the stunning views from the balconies of Natalette II, maybe with some local wine, cheese and a freshly baked baguette; so simple and so perfect!
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Well located chalet apartment with all en suite rooms.
- Large dining and seating areas.
- Unforgettable views from the balconies and a great spot in Meribel Mottaret.
Chalets Natalette II & Nico share a communal entrance with other chalets. Both chalets can be taken together by a group of up to 14 and both groups could dine in Natalette II. Click here to view Chalet Nico.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights