Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Natalette II is an outstanding new chalet built with a traditional Savoyard soul. A great Meribel Mottaret addition!
Furnished to high standards- This striking chalet boasts an extra-large open-plan lounge/dining area with a spacious dining table, functional cooking facilities, plenty of superb soft seating, flat-screen TV and patio doors leading to a balcony with valley views. All rooms are en suite and nicely decorated with wood-clad walls. Three of the bedrooms have private balconies.
Cosy feeling- The traditional alpine style of Natalette II is perfectly balanced together with various modern features and the result is a lovely warm ambience that makes this chalet a perfect retreat for groups of friends and families alike. The benefits of Free WiFi and ski boot warmers are extra very welcome touches.
Classic Meribel- After a great ski day, it's time to chill out and enjoy the stunning views from the balconies of Natalette II, add some delicious red wine, tasty French cheese and a baguette, so simple and so perfect!
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Excellent new chalet, all rooms with en suite bathrooms.
- Large dining, seating areas and brand new cooking facilities.
- Unforgettable views from the balconies and a great spot in Meribel Mottaret.
Chalets Natalette II & Nico share a communal entrance with other chalets. Both chalets can be taken together by a group of up to 14 and both groups could dine in Natalette II. Click here to view Chalet Nico.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights