This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Chalet Natalette II is a chalet apartment built in a modern Savoyard style.
Oversized living area- This spacious chalet boasts an extra-large open-plan lounge/dining area with a spacious dining table, plenty of superb soft seating, flat-screen TV and patio doors leading to a balcony with valley views. All bedrooms are en suite and well-dimensioned. Three of the bedrooms have private balconies.
Cosy feeling- The traditional alpine style of Natalette II is perfectly balanced with various modern features and the result is a lovely warm ambience that makes this chalet a perfect retreat for groups of friends and families alike. The benefits of Free WiFi and ski boot warmers are welcome touches.
Classic Meribel- After a great ski day, it's time to chill out and enjoy the stunning views from the balconies of Natalette II, maybe with some local wine, cheese and a freshly baked baguette; so simple and so perfect!
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Well located chalet apartment with all en suite rooms.
- Large dining and seating areas.
- Unforgettable views from the balconies and a great spot in Meribel Mottaret.
Chalets Natalette II & Nico share a communal entrance with other chalets. Both chalets can be taken together by a group of up to 14 and both groups could dine in Natalette II. Click here to view Chalet Nico.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights