This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Chalet Andre is a lovely traditional Savoyard chalet with rustic furnishings and the classic alpine architectural 'wood and stone' style.
Comfortable- The large dining area boasts a dining table that can accommodate up to seven people. Many traditional features in this cosy chalet have been retained, including the stone fireplace that is the centrepiece of the living area with soft seating for up to six people.
Private facilities- All rooms enjoy modern en suite bathrooms and Chalet Andre has a large balcony with fantastic views of both Mottaret and the mountains. Free WiFi is included.
In high demand- This chalet is a Skiworld favourite as its location (along with its sister chalet Elodie) is pretty near perfect for accessing the skiing of the Three Valleys. Early booking is recommended.
Flexibility- The chalet comfortably sleeps six people in the three bedrooms, but the property also features an extra child bed located in room 3 to sleep a maximum of 6 adults and 1 child. Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Rustic traditional chalet, all rooms boast en suite bathrooms.
- Spacious dining and seating areas.
- Close to the slopes in Meribel Mottaret.
Please note the chalet is accessed by a set of external stairs from the entrance.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights