Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Andre is a lovely traditional Savoyard chalet with rustic furnishings and the classic alpine architectural 'wood and stone' style.
Comfortable- The large dining area boasts a dining table that can accommodate up to seven people. Many traditional features in this cosy chalet have been retained, including the stone fireplace that is the centrepiece of the living area with soft seating for up to seven people.
Private facilities- All rooms enjoy modern en suite bathrooms and Chalet Andre has a large balcony with fantastic views of both Meribel and the mountains. The property offers a boot warmer in the entrance foyer of the chalet and free WiFi is included.
In high demand- This chalet is a Skiworld favourite as its location (along with its sister chalet Elodie) is pretty near perfect for accessing the skiing of the Three Valleys. Early booking is recommended.
Flexibility- The chalet comfortably sleeps six people in the three bedrooms, but the property also features an extra child bed located in room 3 to sleep a maximum of 6 adults and 1 child. Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Rustic traditional chalet, all rooms boast en suite bathrooms.
- Spacious dining and seating areas.
- Close to the slopes in Meribel Mottaret.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights