Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Andre (sleeps 6-7) is a lovely traditional Savoyard chalet with rustic furnishings and a beautiful look thanks to the good use of wood and stone material.
Well fitted- The chalet kitchen is efficiently equipped with functional cooking facilities and the large dining area boasts a dining table that can accommodate up to seven people. Many traditional features in this cosy chalet have been retained, including the stone fireplace that is the centrepiece of the living area with soft seating for up to seven people.
Private facilities- All rooms enjoy modern en suite bathrooms and Chalet Andre has a large balcony with fantastic views of both Meribel and the mountains. The property offers a boot warmer in the entrance foyer of the chalet and free WiFi is included.
In high demand- This chalet is a Skiworld favourite as its location (along with its sister chalet Elodie) is pretty near perfect for the Three Valleys so early booking is recommended.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Rustic traditional chalet, all rooms boast en suite bathrooms.
- Functional cooking facilities, spacious dining and seating areas.
- Unbeatable easy access to the slopes in Meribel Mottaret.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights