Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Elodie is a cosy Savoyard chalet in a truly ideal location for a ski area of this calibre.
Functionally fitted- The kitchen is efficiently equipped, while the L shaped dining/living area is full of character, the dining table can accommodate up to 10 people, there is comfortable plush seating for up to 8-9 people and the lovely large stone fireplace infuse that classic alpine feel around the property.
Extra touches- All bedrooms are en suite and decorated in a simple Savoyard style with modern bathrooms. Chalet Elodie benefits from boot warmers in the entrance foyer and free WiFi is included.
The right choice- The variety of rooms on offer make it perfect for a family or group of friends looking forward to spending a fantastic time in Meribel Mottaret and on the exciting slopes of the Three Valleys.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Traditional Savoyard Chalet, all rooms with en suite bathrooms,
- Functional cooking facilities with large dining and seating areas.
- Great easy access to skiing, the lifts are literally a few steps away.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights