This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Chalet Elodie is a cosy Savoyard chalet with a central location in a high-calibre ski area.
Great Dining Area- The L shaped dining/living area is full of character with a dining table that can accommodate up to 10 people. There's comfortable plush seating for up to 8-9 people and the lovely large stone fireplace infuses that classic alpine feel around the property.
Extra touches- All bedrooms are en suite and decorated in a simple Savoyard style with modern bathrooms. Free WiFi is included.
The right choice- The variety of rooms on offer make it perfect for a family or group of friends looking forward to spending a fantastic time in Meribel Mottaret and on the exciting slopes of the Three Valleys.
Flexibility- The chalet comfortably sleeps ten people in the five bedrooms, but the property also features an extra child bed located in room 5 to sleep a maximum of 10 adults and 1 child. Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Traditional Savoyard Chalet, all rooms with en suite bathrooms.
- Large dining area.
- Great central location.
Please note the chalet is accessed by a set of external stairs from the entrance.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights