Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Elodie is a cosy Savoyard chalet with a central location in a high-calibre ski area.
Great Dining Area- The L shaped dining/living area is full of character with a dining table that can accommodate up to 10 people. There's comfortable plush seating for up to 8-9 people and the lovely large stone fireplace infuses that classic alpine feel around the property.
Extra touches- All bedrooms are en suite and decorated in a simple Savoyard style with modern bathrooms. Chalet Elodie benefits from boot warmers in the entrance foyer and free WiFi is included.
The right choice- The variety of rooms on offer make it perfect for a family or group of friends looking forward to spending a fantastic time in Meribel Mottaret and on the exciting slopes of the Three Valleys.
Flexibility- The chalet comfortably sleeps six people in the three bedrooms, but the property also features an extra child bed located in room 5 to sleep a maximum of 10 adults and 1 child. Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Traditional Savoyard Chalet, all rooms with en suite bathrooms.
- Large dining area.
- Great central location.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights