This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Chalet Aline with its traditional stone and timber facade has a look and feel that befits its alpine surrounds and makes it a classic independent Meribel chalet.
Perfectly fitted- The dining area is enriched by a smart dining table that can accommodate up to 8-10 people. The light and fresh open-plan living and dining area is the perfect cosy hideaway in which to unwind in the evenings, a new big TV, and opens onto a balcony from which to take in the mountain air and enjoy the simply impressive panoramas.
Relax with the views- The glamourous chalet hot tub, commanding position on the front balcony, welcome you at home after a long day skiing, helping to rest your limbs whilst taking in some sublime unobstructed mountain views. All main bedrooms enjoy similar valley views, allowing you to wake up and breathe in the mountains from your hillside home. All the bedrooms are spacious and come with the added benefit of en suite facilities, bedroom 3 is located directly on the entrance floor, while bedrooms 1 and 2 are on the lower floor. On the top floor Bedroom 4 floor is an ideal family room, almost an apartment on its own, made up of two separate rooms, the first one with a large double bed and a bathtub and a second room suitable only for children with 2 single beds, with a shower room and a separate WC room located directly on top of the stairs and separating the two bedrooms. Chalet Aline benefits of a ski boot room with boot warmer and free WiFi is included.
Modern and stylish – Chalet Aline is furnished to a high standard and the interior décor of the chalet uses classic materials in a contemporary style, with whitewashed walls complementing exposed woodwork. The excellent facilities and design of this lovely chalet make it an ideal choice for a thoroughly memorable ski holiday in Meribel.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- High quality trendy yet traditional Chalet, all sizeable rooms with en suite bathrooms,
- Functional cooking facilities, smart dining and seating areas. The balconies offer unforgettable views.
- Reserved position dominating the valley, offering stunning views and close to local amenities.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights