Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Pierre is a stylish, modern chalet built in classic alpine style, boasting excellent features and a sought after position in Meribel Mottaret.
Well located- Chalet Pierre has a modern lounge and dining area leading onto a balcony. All rooms are en suite and tastefully decorated, two of them have private Juliette balconies.
Lovely feeling- A wonderful ambience, warm and cosy, with modern features in a traditional setting. Furthermore, this property comes with the added convenience of private boot dryers in the chalet and free WiFi is included.
Perfect retreat – When it's time to relax after a day cruising round the endless slopes of the Three Valleys, Chalet Pierre is just the place. Chill out on the comfortable sofas and recharge in time for a new day on the slopes!
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- All rooms with en suite facilities.
- Cosy dining and seating areas.
- Fantastic location for the slopes.
Chalets Pierre & Natalette I share a communal entrance with other chalets. Both chalets can be taken together by a group of up to 18 and both groups could dine in Natalette I. Click here to view Chalet Natalette I.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights