Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Pierre is a stylish, modern chalet built in classic alpine style, boasting excellent features and a sought after position in Meribel Mottaret.
Well equipped- Chalet Pierre is provided with very good cooking facilities and it has a snug lounge and dining area with balcony. All rooms are en suite and tastefully decorated, two of them have private Juliette balconies.
Lovely feeling- A wonderful ambience, warm and cosy, modern features in a traditional setting, this chalet is just the right choice for a reinvigorating time in Meribel. Furthermore, this property comes with the added convenience of private boot dryers in the chalet and free WiFi is included.
Perfect retreat – When is time for relax after a day cruising through the endless choices of the Three Valleys, Chalet Pierre is just the place, chill out of the comfortable sofas and recharge in time for a new day on the slopes!
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- New high-quality chalet, all rooms with en suite facilities.
- Efficient cooking facilities, homely dining and seating areas.
- Fantastic location with the benefit of stunning views from the balconies.
Chalets Pierre & Natalette I share a communal entrance with other chalets. Both chalets can be taken together by a group of up to 18 and both groups could dine in Natalette I. Click here to view Chalet Natalette I.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights