Exclusive to Skiworld- Newly built for the 2019/20 ski season, Chalet Germaine represents an exciting addition to our collection of chalets in Meribel Mottaret.
Well-equipped and stylish- The chalet opens onto a spacious dining/living area. The dining table that can accommodate up to 8 people and comfortable plush seating for up to 7-8 people, is the perfect place in which to chill out in the evenings, telling tales of the adventures on the snow and, planning new ones for the next day. A large window allows plenty of natural light in and leads onto a balcony. All three bedrooms are generous and offer en suite bathrooms.
Contemporary mountain feel- The classic alpine chalet blueprint has been given a modern twist in this 4+ grade property, with under-floor heating, brand new furnishings and essential features such as ski boot warmers. Free WiFi is also included.
Always on demand- Chalet Germaine is a highly sought after chalet for groups of up to 7 (if you book the whole chalet, an extra fold-down bed is available) thanks to that new chalet atmosphere and great central location in Meribel’s most elevated village.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms and the chalet is equipped to high standards.
- Well dimensioned dining and seating areas.
- Central location for accessing the slopes.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights