Exclusive to Skiworld- Newly built for the 2019/20 ski season, Chalet Germaine represents an exciting member of our suite of chalets in Meribel Mottaret.
Well-equipped and stylish- The chalet's open-plan kitchen is perfectly fitted with functional appliances and a spacious dining/living area. The dining table that can accommodate up to 8 people and comfortable plush seating for up to 7-8 people, is the perfect place in which to chill out in the evenings, telling tales of the adventures on the snow and, planning new ones for the next day. A large window allows plenty of natural light in and leads onto a nice balcony. All three bedrooms are generous and offer en suite bathrooms.
Contemporary mountain feel- The classic alpine chalet motif is being given a modern twist in this 4+ grade property, with under-floor heating, brand new furnishings and essential features such as ski boot warmers. Free WiFi is also included.
Always on demand- Chalet Germaine is a highly sought after chalet for groups of up to 7 (if you book the whole chalet, a fold-down bed is available) thanks to that new chalet atmosphere and impeccable skier’s location in Meribel’s most elevated village.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms and the chalet is equipped to high standards.
- Large dining and seating areas and functional cooking facilities.
- Excellent location in Meribel Mottaret a stone’s throw from the slopes.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights