This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Well-equipped and stylish- The chalet opens onto a spacious dining/living area. The dining table that can accommodate up to 8 people and comfortable plush seating for up to 7-8 people, is the perfect place in which to chill out in the evenings, telling tales of the adventures on the snow and, planning new ones for the next day. A large window allows plenty of natural light in and leads onto a balcony. All three bedrooms are generous and offer en suite bathrooms.
Contemporary mountain feel- The classic alpine chalet blueprint has been given a modern twist in this 4+ grade property, with under-floor heating, brand new furnishings and essential features such as ski boot warmers. Free WiFi is also included.
Always on demand- Chalet Germaine is a highly sought after chalet for groups of up to 7 (if you book the whole chalet, an extra fold-down bed is available) thanks to that new chalet atmosphere and great central location in Meribel’s most elevated village.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms and the chalet is equipped to high standards.
- Well dimensioned dining and seating areas.
- Central location for accessing the slopes.
Please note the chalet is accessed by a set of external stairs from the entrance.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights