Exclusive to Skiworld- This traditional, almost rustic chalet apartment although simply furnished has a comfortable open-plan living/dining area, with a charming alcove containing additional soft seating and a large stone fireplace. The living/dining area has balconies to either side enjoying views of the valley and entrance to the resort. The chalet kitchen provides functional cooking appliances.
Warm and comfortable- All rooms are nicely decorated, snug and with comfy beds and they offer the benefit of en suite or private bathroom facilities. Free WiFi is included.
Sociable feel- This spacious and characteristic chalet has a lovely ambience with its exposed wooden beams and classic mountain style that makes it an ideal friendly and cosy home from home.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Pleasant traditional chalet, all rooms with en suite or private bathrooms,
- Nice cooking facilities, large and unpretentious dining and seating areas.
- Close to the action location within easy reach of lifts and various amenities.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights