Exclusive to Skiworld- This chalet apartment is at the top of the resort of Val Thorens, offering stunning panoramic views across the valley.
Functionally furnished- Chalet Clementine is well-equipped with good cooking facilities and it offers a spacious and light open living/dining area with a big dining table that can sit up to ten people, plenty of plush seating, a wood-burning stove and a satellite TV. All rooms enjoy the bonus of en suite or private facilities, some with their own Jacuzzi baths.
Great bonuses- Guests staying in this chalet will be able to use the infinity pool with fabulous views over the Val Thorens Valley in addition to the gym facilities, sauna and steam room. There are also beauty and well-being treatments available and payable locally. All these facilities are located in the heart of the Balcons complex, close to the chalets. Free WiFi is included and a ski storage room is available.
Traditional style – Solid wood and rustic features are just some of the nice characteristics of the lovely alpine and homely décor of Chalet Clementine.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Fully equipped chalet, all rooms with en suite bathrooms and Jacuzzis,
- Large and comfortable dining and seating areas, functional cooking facilities.
- Well placed in Val Thorens with easy access to the slopes.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights