Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Versau offers a traditional mountain atmosphere wisely mixed with functional modern touches.
Compact and attractive- The perfectly sized open-plan living/dining area welcomes you with a wood-burning stove, a beautiful dining table, plush seating, a large sunny balcony and a typical alpine ambience. The kitchen is modern and well equipped, while all bedrooms present the comfort of having private bathrooms and have been nicely decorated in the local style.
Relaxing extras- Guests can also benefit from the use of the sauna in the Val 2400 complex. Chalet Versau is located on the 2nd floor and is accessed via a lift. Free WiFi is included.
The winning choice- This chalet apartment is simply fantastic value for money, especially in a high altitude and snow-sure resort like Val Thorens.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Each room features private bathrooms (not en-suite) and the chalet is efficiently equipped.
- Home away from home feel, cosy and intimate dining and living areas.
- Great panoramic views and excellent position with direct access to the slopes.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights