This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Chalet Verseau offers a traditional mountain atmosphere wisely mixed with functional modern touches.
Compact and attractive- The perfectly sized open-plan living/dining area welcomes you with a wood-burning stove, a beautiful dining table, plush seating, a large sunny balcony and a typical alpine ambience. The kitchen is modern and well equipped, while all bedrooms present the comfort of having private bathrooms and have been nicely decorated in the local style.
Relaxing extras- Guests can also benefit from the use of the saunas and steam rooms in the chalets' complex. Chalet Verseau has a priviledged position to access the wellness facilities and is located on the 1st floor and is accessed via a lift. Free WiFi is included.
The winning choice- This chalet apartment is simply fantastic value for money, especially in a high altitude and snow-sure resort like Val Thorens.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Each room features private bathrooms (not en-suite) and the chalet is efficiently equipped.
- Home away from home feel, cosy and intimate dining and living areas. Free use of saunas and steam rooms.
- Great panoramic views and excellent position with direct access to the slopes.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights