Exclusive to Skiworld, this chalet apartment boast a traditional mountain atmosphere perfectly blended with contemporary comforts and good value for money, therefore is the winning choice for families or small groups looking for those characteristics.
Home away from home- Pass through the lovely entrance hall and take the lift up to the chalet, where the compact open-plan living/dining area welcomes you with a wood burning stove, a spacious dining table, comfy soft seating, functional cooking appliances, large sunny balcony and an authentic alpine ambiance. All bedrooms present the comfort of having private bathrooms and have been tastefully fitted in the local style.
Great bonus- Guests can also benefit from the use of the sauna in the Val 2400 complex. Chalet Capricorne is located on the 2nd floor and is accessed via a lift. Free WiFi is included.
Fantastic catch– These chalet apartments are great value for money for a high altitude and snow-sure resort of this importance. Simply too good to let them go.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Well-furnished chalet, all rooms with private bathrooms (non en suite).
- Feel at home sensation, lovely dining and seating areas.
- Close to the pistes and stunning views.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights