This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
This chalet apartment is the ideal answer for families or small groups looking for a traditional mountain setting, mixed with modern touches and good value for money.
Feel at home- Pass through the welcoming entrance hall and take the lift up to the chalet, where the compact open-plan living/dining area welcomes you with a wood-burning stove, a beautiful dining table, plenty of plush seating, modern cooking facilities, large sunny balcony and a typical alpine style. All bedrooms have the convenience of private bathrooms and have been nicely decorated in the local style.
Nice touch- Guests can also benefit from the use of the saunas and steam rooms in the chalets' complex. Chalet Sagittaire has a priviledged position to access the wellness facilities and is located on the 1st floor and is accessed via a lift. Free WiFi is included.
Unmissable occasion– These chalet apartments are superb value for money for a snow-sure resort of this level. Don’t miss the opportunity.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Nicely furnished chalet, all rooms with private bathrooms and free use of saunas and steam rooms in the complex
- Snug and warm dining and seating areas, excellent cooking facilities.
- Great panoramas and very easy access to the pistes.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights