Exclusive to Skiworld- This chalet apartment is the ideal answer for families or small groups looking for a traditional mountain setting, mixed with modern touches and good value for money.
Feel at home- Pass through the welcoming entrance hall and take the lift up to the chalet, where the compact open-plan living/dining area welcomes you with a wood-burning stove, a beautiful dining table, plenty of plush seating, modern cooking facilities, large sunny balcony and a typical alpine style. All bedrooms have the convenience of private bathrooms and have been nicely decorated in the local style.
Nice touch- Guests can also benefit from the use of the sauna in the Val 2400 complex. Chalet Sagittaire is located on the 3rd floor and is accessed via a lift. Free WiFi is included.
Unmissable occasion– These chalet apartments are superb value for money for a snow-sure resort of this level. Don’t miss the opportunity.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Nicely furnished chalet, all rooms with private bathrooms
- Snug and warm dining and seating areas, excellent cooking facilities.
- Great panoramas and very easy access to the pistes.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights