Exclusive to Skiworld- Perfect for skiers looking for a home-from-home feel, Chalet Libra proves that the best things come in smaller packages
Warm and homely- The kitchen is well appointed, while the open-plan living/dining areas offer a nice dinner table, comfortable soft seating, are decorated with lovely local furnishings and come complete with wood-burning stoves, giving them a cosy and intimate atmosphere.
Panoramic views- The large balconies allow you to take in the mountain air in peace and guests also benefit from the use of the sauna in the Val 2400 complex. Chalet Libra is on the 1st floor and (accessed via a lift). Free WiFi is included and ski storage room is on the entrance floor.
Always in demand- These chalet apartments are excellent value for a snow-sure resort of this calibre. Early booking is recommended.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Nicely furnished chalet, all rooms with private bathrooms (non en suite)
- Comfy and cozy dining and seating areas, good cooking facilities.
- Nice panoramic location with the pistes close by.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights