This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Perfect for skiers looking for a home-from-home feel, Chalet Libra proves that the best things come in smaller packages
Warm and homely- The kitchen is well appointed, while the open-plan living/dining areas offer a nice dinner table, comfortable soft seating, are decorated with lovely local furnishings and come complete with wood-burning stoves, giving them a cosy and intimate atmosphere.
Panoramic views- The large balconies allow you to take in the mountain air in peace and guests also benefit from the use of saunas and steam rooms in the chalets' complex. Chalet Libra has a priviledged position to access the excellent wellness facilities and is on the 1st floor and (accessed via a lift). Free WiFi is included and ski storage room is on the entrance floor.
Always in demand- These chalet apartments are excellent value for a snow-sure resort of this calibre. Early booking is recommended.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Nicely furnished chalet, all rooms with private bathrooms (non en suite)
- Comfy and cozy dining and seating areas, good cooking facilities and free use of saunas and steam rooms
- Nice panoramic location with the pistes close by
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights