This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Welcome home- Chalet Jakub offers one of the largest chalet apartment options in Val Thorens. It's located in a residence with only 14 units and is simply ideal for a group of friends or families alike. The attractive chalet apartment, with direct access to the slopes, boasts modern décor in the communal areas, functional facilities, a fully equipped open plan kitchen and a large dining table. The living area presents a decorative fireplace and has comfortable sofas to unwind in. Furthermore, you can enjoy great slope, resort and mountain views from the balcony.
Well-deserved rest- The cosy, clean and minimalist bedrooms are the ideal retreats at the end of memorable skiing days in the Three Valleys. The bathrooms are equipped with excellent showers.
Extra perks- At the end of the ski day, relax your tired muscles in the residence’s sauna. There is a ski room, that leads directly to the piste, with boot warmers, free WiFi is included, and the chalet is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player and can be accessed via a lift.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Great position in Val Thorens, close to bars shops and restaurants.
- Modern, spacious and well-equipped apartments.
- Ideal ski-in/out location with straight out-of-the-door access to the slopes.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights