Chalet Giulietta is an ideal choice for families or small groups of friends. Thanks to its charming mountain atmosphere, nicely combined with modern facilities, it is quickly becoming a Val Thorens favourite.
Traditional feel- The Chalet apartment boasts a compact open-plan living/dining area with a long dining table. The Austrian-style wood burning stove is the centrepiece in the living area featuring wooden accents and surrounded by comfortable sofas. A large sunny balcony provides an authentic alpine ambience and offers outstanding panoramic views.
Contemporary comforts- All the large bedrooms have been nicely furnished in a regional alpine style and the Chalet apartment offers one bathroom and two shower rooms. Guests can also benefit from the use of the sauna and hammam in the Val 2400 complex. Free WiFi is included.
A winning choice– This chalet apartment offers fantastic value for money, particularly in a high altitude and snow-sure resort in the 3 Valleys ski area. Simply too good to pass up.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Tastefully furnished and spacious chalet apartment presenting excellent facilities.
- Alpine character, comfortable dining and seating areas.
- Top location, next to the slopes and benefitting from spectacular views.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights