Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Naomi would not look out of place in a new adaptation of Heidi with its timber exterior and aged wood finish. This homely chalet has new and functional cooking facilities, a spacious open-plan living/dining area boasting an elegant dinner table that can sit up to 8 people, plenty of plush seating and tranquil southerly views of a nearby river. All bedrooms have the same vintage style and for added comfort, each has its own bathroom.
Added perks- The traditional design of chalet Naomi is matched with its contemporary features, including heated boot dryers, free WiFi and sauna, so you can enjoy the typical chalet vacation without missing present day ski essentials.
Lovely choice- Chalet Naomi is the ideal solution to enjoy beautiful ski holidays in Alpe d’Huez.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Warm atmosphere and attractive seating and dining areas, sauna, all rooms have en suite bathrooms.
- Traditional Alpine chalet presenting excellent contemporary features.
- Perfectly located in the popular Quartier des Bergers in Alpe d’Huez.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights