Exclusive to Skiworld - This new stylish and attractive chalet apartment is welcoming guests for the first time in December 2021. It offers both high-standard facilities that include a lovely Nordic Spa in which to relax and enjoy the views and a fantastic sought-after ski convenient location.
Setting the trend - The contemporary kitchen-diner is the ideal place to enjoy leisurely, delicious dinners with your chalet-mates, as the large table can comfortably seat everyone. The elegant living area is furnished with comfortable seating and is enhanced by bright and airy windows. Chalet Salagou is just the ticket as a base to enjoy a fantastic and memorable ski holiday.
High-quality details - Most rooms have the benefit of beautiful shared or Juliet balconies offering great panoramas of the surrounding peaks. All the bedrooms are en suite with impressive bathrooms embellished with sophisticated marble effect ceramic tiles and large walk-in showers.
Newly built- Chalet Salagou is part of Chalet de Lacs, a brand new (2021) chalet-style residence exclusive to Skiworld. It is tastefully divided into five chalet apartments benefitting from elegant features and superb facilities. The chalet-style building is complete with heated ski lockers. Free WiFi is included.
Flexibility - With all 5 lovely chalets in the same building and exclusive to Skiworld, this is a great choice for larger groups wishing to be in the same location. Chalet Salagou comfortably sleeps ten people in the five bedrooms, but the property also features the possibility of extra beds in some rooms to accommodate a maximum of 12 guests. Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- A high-quality chalet apartment with all en suite bedrooms and fitted with modern comforts including a Nordic Spa
- Sought after location in the centre of Alpe d’Huez, just 100 metres from the main lifts.
- Spacious dining and seating areas and balconies providing stunning panoramic views.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights