Please Note – photos are of a property similar in style to Chalet Salagou.
Exclusive to Skiworld- This new stylish and attractive chalet apartment is welcoming guests for the first time offering high-standard facilities that will ensure a hassle-free ski holiday.
Setting the trend- The contemporary kitchen-diner is the ideal place to enjoy leisurely delicious dinners with your chalet-mates, as the large table can comfortably seat everyone. The elegant living area is furnished with comfortable seating and is enhanced by bright and airy windows. Chalet Salagou is just the ticket as a base to enjoy a fantastic and memorable ski holiday.
High-quality details- The rooms are fitted with comfortable beds and functional features including individual bedside reading lamps and USB chargers. Most rooms have the benefit of beautiful shared balconies offering great panoramas of the surrounding peaks. All the bedrooms are en suite with impressive and luxurious marble bathrooms. The chalet also features a Nordic Style Hot Tub on the balcony (please note - this is accessed through one of the bedrooms).
Newly built- Chalet Salagou is part of Chalet de Lacs a brand new (2021) and beautiful complex of chalet apartments with elegant features in de-stressed wood providing a traditional-yet-modern look to this stunning residence. If you are driving to the resort this new complex has the perk of underground parking (reservation required). The chalet apartment complex is complete with in-house massage facilities (bookable locally) and heated ski lockers. Free WiFi is included.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- A high-quality chalet apartment with all en suite bedrooms and fitted with modern comforts.
- Sought after location in the centre of Alpe d’Huez, just 100 metres from the main lifts.
- Spacious dining and seating areas and balconies providing stunning panoramic views.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights