Exclusive to Skiworld- This newly refurbished and attractive chalet apartment is now welcoming guests offering high-standard facilities that will ensure a hassle-free ski holiday.
Stylish yet homely- The charming chalet Pere Josef 2 is split into three levels and can accommodate up to 12 people. The kitchen is conveniently equipped with modern appliances, while the tastefully decorated and spacious living area is well furnished with comfy seating and a traditional wood burning stove. The big airy windows allow in plenty of natural light and the elegant dining table has space for everyone, this stunning chalet has it all to spend a great ski holiday.
Smart touches- The stylish and large en suite rooms have comfortable beds and modern details including individual bedside reading lamps and USB chargers. The bathrooms are enhanced with marble effect ceramic tiles and large walk-in showers.
Newly refurbished- Chalet Pere Josef 2 offers several smart features and the large use of wood gives an alpine-yet-modern look to this outstanding accommodation. The chalet-style building is completed with heated ski lockers and free WiFi is also included.
Flexibility- The chalet has plenty of space and sleeps 12 people in the six double/twin bedrooms, but its capacity can be doubled thanks to its adjoining twin chalet Pere Josef 1. The two chalets have the advantage of a communicating door and can be rented independently or reserved for a single group of up to 24 people. In this case, the property would be an impressive 300m2 size and offer 12 bedrooms, two living rooms and two kitchens. Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- A newly refurbished, high-quality chalet with all en suite bedrooms and fitted with modern facilities.
- Top position in the centre of Alpe d’Huez, just 50 metres from the main lifts.
- Trendy and cosy dining and seating areas, capable to host large groups.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights