Please Note – photos are of a property similar in style to Chalet Bourget.
Exclusive to Skiworld- This brand new stylish chalet apartment opening its doors for the first time in December 2021 presents high-quality facilities that will ensure a memorable ski holiday.
Stylishly equipped- The central open-plan kitchen-diner is ideal for enjoying sociable chalet meals. The large dining table provides ample space for all guests. The living area is spacious with comfortable seating and space to relax. The chalet also features a Nordic Style Hot Tub on the balcony.
Attention to details- All the bedrooms are en suite with elegant marble bathrooms, nicely furnished and presenting lovely features like individual bedside reading lamps and USB chargers. Most rooms have the added comfort of balconies or terraces presenting fantastic views. The chalet apartment is complete with in-house massage facilities (bookable locally), ski lockers and free WiFi is included.
Shiny and new– Chalet Bourget is part of Chalet de Lacs - a newly built complex for 2021. The chalet apartments have elegant features in de-stressed wood providing a traditional and at the same time modern look to this stunning residence. If you are driving to the resort this new complex has the perk of underground parking (reservation required).
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Modern, attractive, comfortable, high-quality chalet apartment with all en suite bedrooms.
- Sought after location only 100 metres from the lifts and close to the action in the resort centre.
- Spacious dining and seating areas.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights