This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
This stylish chalet apartment offers both high-quality facilities (including a Nordic Spa tub) and a superb ski convenient location that will ensure a memorable ski holiday.
Stylishly equipped - The central open-plan kitchen-diner is ideal for enjoying sociable (and delicious!) chalet menus. The large dining table provides ample space for all guests. The naturally bright, living area is spacious with comfortable seating and plenty of room to relax.
Attention to detail - All the bedrooms are en suite with elegant bathrooms embellished with marble effect ceramic tiles and luxurious walk-in showers. The chalet apartment facilities include heated ski lockers, free WiFi and an excellent Nordic Spa Tub on the balcony – the perfect place to ease tired limbs after a great day on the slopes!
Shiny and new – Chalet Bourget is part of Chalet de Lacs - a newly built and exclusive to Skiworld chalet-style building for 2021. The five well-proportioned chalet apartments have elegant features in distressed wood providing a traditional and at the same time modern look to this stunning residence. The five chalets also have access to a lovely spacious shared wellness area comprising of a Sauna, Hamman, large shower, WC, changing area and 2 massage rooms (massages are available in resort through Massage Me at an additional charge).
Flexibility- With all 5 lovely chalets in the same building and exclusive to Skiworld, this is a great choice for larger groups wishing to be in the same location. Chalet Bourget comfortably sleeps ten people in the five bedrooms and the property also features the possibility of extra beds in some rooms to accommodate a maximum of 12 guests. Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Modern, attractive, comfortable, high-quality chalet apartment with all en suite bedrooms and a lovely Nordic Spa
- Sought after location only 100 metres from the lifts and close to the action in the resort centre.
- Spacious dining and seating areas.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights