Please Note – photos are of a property similar in style to Chalet Leman.
Exclusive to Skiworld- This new high-quality and elegant chalet apartment is opening for the first time for the 2021/22 season offering high-quality facilities that will ensure a hassle-free ski holiday.
Traditional style- The naturally bright and airy living area provides direct access to a balcony, and the rustic wood features combined with beautiful furniture creates a warm and cosy feel. The fully equipped open-plan kitchen-diner is a fantastic place to enjoy delectable dinners, all together, around a table with plenty of seating space.
Fine touches- All the bedrooms present contemporary features like individual bedside reading lamps and USB chargers, and are all en suite with well-proportioned marble bathrooms. Most rooms have the perk of nice shared balconies showing stunning panoramic views. The chalet also features a Nordic Style Hot Tub on the balcony (please note - this is accessed through one of the bedrooms).
New jewel- Chalet Leman is part of Chalet de Lacs a brand new, beautiful complex of chalet apartments with stylish features in de-stressed wood providing a traditional and at the same time modern look to this stunning residence. If you are driving to the resort this new complex has the perk of underground parking (reservation required). The chalet apartment complex is completed with great in house massage facilities (bookable locally) and heated ski lockers, free WiFi is included.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- A modern chalet apartment with all en suite bedrooms and modern details.
- Spacious but homely dining and seating areas, with the benefits of large windows and balconies offering impressive views.
- Fantastic central location in the resort, and super close to the lifts only 100 metres away.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights