Exclusive to Skiworld - This new high-quality and elegant chalet apartment is opening for the first time for the 2021/22 season offering high-quality facilities that include a lovely Nordic Spa and a sought-after ski convenient location.
Traditional style - The naturally bright and airy living area with beautiful furniture and stylish décor is the perfect place in which to unwind after a day on the slopes. The fully equipped open-plan kitchen-diner is a will certainly be where delicious dinners and stories of the day will be enjoyed by all.
Fine touches - All the bedrooms enjoy contemporary features and are all en suite with well-proportioned bathrooms embellished with sophisticated marble effect ceramic tiles and large walk-in showers. Rooms also enjoy shared or Juliet balconies affording stunning panoramic views.
New jewel - Chalet Leman is part of Chalet de Lacs a brand new, beautiful chalet-style residence exclusive to Skiworld. It is divided into five chalet apartments with stylish features and modern facilities. The chalet apartment is also complete with heated ski lockers, and free WiFi is included.
Flexibility - With all 5 lovely chalets in the same building and exclusive to Skiworld, this is a great choice for larger groups wishing to be in the same location. Chalet Leman comfortably sleeps ten people in the five bedrooms, but the property also features the possibility of extra beds 5 to accommodate a maximum of 12 guests. Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- A modern chalet apartment with all en suite bedrooms and a Nordic Spa.
- Spacious but homely dining and seating areas, with the benefits of large windows and balconies offering impressive views.
- Fantastic central location in the resort, and super close to the lifts only 100 metres away.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights