Please Note – photos are of a property similar in style to Chalet Gaube.
Exclusive to Skiworld- This new high-quality and attractive chalet apartment is welcoming guests for the first time offering high-standard facilities that will ensure a hassle-free ski holiday.
Rustic elegance- Chalet Gaube benefits from a modern and bright living area, with comfortable seating for up to 11 people, providing a homely and traditional feeling thanks to nice wooden features and large windows. The open-plan space is perfectly completed by the kitchen-diner area enriched by a large dining table for memorable dinners and socialising.
Modern touches- All the bedrooms are en suite presenting glorious marble bathrooms and are enhanced by contemporary details like individual bedside reading lamps and USB chargers. Most rooms have the benefit of attractive shared balconies displaying unforgettable views of the majestic summits of Alpe d’Huez. The chalet also features a Nordic Style Hot Tub on the balcony.
New sensation– Chalet Gaube is part of Chalet de Lacs a brand new, beautiful complex of chalet apartments with stylish features in de-stressed wood providing a traditional and at the same time modern look to this stunning residence. If you are driving to the resort this new complex has the perk of underground parking (reservation required). The chalet apartment complex is completed with great in house massage facilities (bookable locally) and heated ski lockers, free WiFi is included.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- A modern-built chalet apartment with all en suite bedrooms and complemented by contemporary features and fittings.
- Located in a great spot in the middle of Alpe d’Huez, with the main lifts only 100 metres away.
- Large and comfortable dining and seating areas, and balconies offering great views.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights