Please Note – photos are of a property similar in style to Chalet Annecy.
Exclusive to Skiworld- This brand new for 2021-22, trendy and attractive chalet apartment offering high-quality facilities that will ensure a memorable ski holiday.
Attractive yet functional- The well-furnished open-plan kitchen-diner is ideal for long, sociable dinners; with its large table offering plenty of space for everyone. Lots of comfortable seating with enough space for 10-12 people make the living area a great hang-out for evenings regaling skiing tales and for planning the next day's itinerary on the Alpe d’Huez slopes. with plenty of natural light flowing in from the large windows, this chalet apartment is a superb example of a top ski chalet.
Elegant details- The rooms are well-furnished and offer modern touches like individual bedside reading lamps and USB chargers. Most rooms have the benefit of beautiful shared balconies offering great panoramas of the surrounding peaks. All the bedrooms are en suite with spectacular marble bathrooms
New kid on the block- Chalet Annecy is part of Chalet de Lacs a modern-built, beautiful complex of chalet apartments with elegant features in de-stressed wood providing a traditional and at the same time modern look to this stunning residence. If you are driving to the resort this new complex has the perk of underground parking (reservation required). The chalet apartment complex is completed with great in house massage facilities (bookable locally) and heated ski lockers, free WiFi is included. The chalet also features a Nordic Style Hot Tub on the balcony.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Stylish, providing the best modern comforts. A high-quality chalet apartment with all en suite bedrooms.
- Fantastic position just 100 metres from the main lifts and right in the heart of Alpe d’Huez.
- High qualities facilities and appliances, large dining and seating areas, bright balconies offering beautiful views.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights