This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
This contemporary, attractive chalet apartment is the perfect choice to ensure a memorable ski holiday; it enjoys both a lovely Nordic Spa on the balcony in which to relax at the end of a day and a superb ski convenient location.
Attractive yet functional- The well-furnished open-plan kitchen-diner is ideal for long, sociable dinners; with its large table offering plenty of space for everyone. Lots of comfortable seating and the contemporary décor make the living area a great hang-out for evenings regaling skiing tales and for planning the next day's itinerary on the Alpe d’Huez slopes. With plenty of natural light flowing in from the large windows, this chalet apartment is a superb example of a top ski chalet.
Elegant details- The rooms are comfy, well-furnished and offer nice modern touches. Most rooms have the benefit of shared or Juliet balconies offering great panoramas of the surrounding peaks. All the bedrooms are en suite with spectacular bathrooms embellished with sophisticated marble effect ceramic tiles and large walk-in showers.
New kid on the block– Chalet Annecy is part of Chalet de Lacs a modern-built, beautiful chalet-style building exclusive to Skiworld. It is tastefully divided into five stylish chalet apartments with elegant features providing a traditional and at the same time modern look to this stunning residence. The chalet-style building is completed with heated ski lockers, and free WiFi is included. The five chalets also have access to a lovely spacious shared wellness area comprising of a Sauna, Hamman, large shower, WC, changing area and 2 massage rooms (massages are available in resort through Massage Me at an additional charge).
Flexibility – With all 5 lovely chalets in the same building and exclusive to Skiworld, this is an excellent choice for larger groups wishing to be in the same location. The Chalet Annecy comfortably sleeps ten people in the five bedrooms, but the property also features the possibility of extra beds in some rooms to accommodate a maximum of 12 guests. Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Stylish, providing the best modern comforts. A high-quality chalet apartment with all en suite bedrooms.
- Fantastic position just 100 metres from the main lifts and right in the heart of Alpe d’Huez.
- High qualities facilities and appliances, large dining and seating areas, bright balconies offering beautiful views and a Nordic Spa
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights