Exclusive to Skiworld- Pretty much a winner where location for skiing and the village are concerned, Chalet Eterlous is comfortable and homely.
Nicely equipped- The chalet has good and efficient cooking facilities, while the lounge and dining areas are large and welcoming lending themselves perfectly to some post skiing banter with friends new and old. You may find yourself with your feet up in front of the open fire listening to just how difficult the final part of the Sarenne run proved to be.
Added touches- The chalet benefits from a sauna and steam room and all rooms have en suite bathrooms. Don’t leave it too late to book or you may be disappointed.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Traditional atmosphere and spacious seating and dining areas.
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms and provide a comfortable retreat and don’t forget the sauna.
- Nicely placed in the sought after Quartier des Bergers in Alpe d’Huez.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights