Exclusive to Skiworld- the luxurious Chalet Friandise was constructed using traditional timber and stone and with its typical Savoyard look blends perfectly with the stunning alpine backdrop.
Superior quality- The interior facilities juxtapose the subtle exterior design, featuring four crisply appointed modern bedrooms each with a spacious en suite bathroom, a large open-plan living/dining area presenting comfy soft seating, a beautiful dining table, floor to ceiling windows that run almost the entire length of the room, and excellent cooking facilities that will allow you to prepare memorable holiday dinners.
Relax with a view- The outdoor terrace accessible from the living/dining area provides mountain views and opportunities to enjoy stunning alpenglow sunsets as well as soothing away the aches in your own private hot tub after a hard day’s skiing. And if this is not enough the chalet also boasts a sauna for you to enjoy!
Fascinating and stylish- Chalet Friandise, thanks to its glamour and its excellent fixtures has proved to be a real crowd-pleaser, furthermore WiFi is included and the chalet has its own ski storage area complete with heated boot dryers.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Stunning chalet fitted and furnished to very high standards.
- Tasteful décor, comfortable seating and dining areas, all rooms have en suite bathrooms, beautiful terrace, sauna and outdoor hot tub. All boxes ticked!
- Perfectly nestled in the lovely area of Quartier des Bergers.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights