Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Tetra is a chalet apartment offering that little bit of extra comfort in a first-class ski-in/out location.
Perfect facilities- The open-plan living/dining room is warmed by a stone and traditional timber open fireplace has plenty of plush seating an imposing dining table where to enjoy great group dinners, satellite TV and also has a balcony with beautiful views of the piste and across the valley.
Excellent bedrooms- All rooms are either en suite or have private facilities and room 2 enjoys not just a shower but an attractive corner bath as well.
Savoyard soul & contemporary touches- Part of the high-quality MGM development, it is finished in wood and combines an attractive traditional alpine style with excellent modern comforts.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Nicely appointed chalet benefitting of outstanding features.
- Tasteful décor, spacious seating and dining areas.
- Fantastic ski-in/ski-out location in Arc 1800.
Please note: Due to the chalet’s proximity to the slopes there is a snowy path to the chalet so good walking shoes and easy to carry bags are recommended.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights