Luxurious tradition– Chalet Solomia is part of a high-quality residence, the homely chalet apartment boasts a classic Savoyard style enriched by elegant wooden and stone features and lovely alpine details.
Warm atmosphere– The traditional log fire is the centrepiece of the rustic dining/living area filled with snug sofas and completed by a large wooden dining table. The ideal space to enjoy evenings reliving the ski adventures of the day and planning the next day’s itineraries. The kitchen area is functional and fully equipped. The amazing views of Mont Blanc will make perfect pictures and long-lasting memories!
Extra perks– If you need to relax after an adrenaline-filled day on the slopes you can recharge using the wellness area in the residence, which includes a heated indoor pool, sauna and sensory grotto. Free, unlimited WiFi is included:
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Welcoming, rustic, genuine alpine chalet.
- Traditional décor, spacious seating and dining areas.
- Good location in the heart of Arc 2000.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights