This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Stylish and new- Chalet Anne has been completely renewed and improved for the 2021/22 season, is excellently furnished and has a distinct alpine and homely feel. The well-appointed living room is perfect to sit up to 8 people comfortably around the traditional fireplace while a further snug area has sofas for up to 4 people. The chalet also features a TV, DVD, music system, dartboard and a private balcony. The fully equipped open-plan kitchen-diner provides an ideal homely and sociable space to spend memorable evenings enjoying delicious dinners with your chalet-mates.
Comfortable spaces- The bedrooms are all en suite, spacious, warm, nicely furnished with new comfy beds and improved with contemporary decor. A ski storage room with heated boot racks and a further storeroom are part of the recent additions. The property also features an outdoor hot tub where you can sip a well deserved glass of champagne while admiring the imposing Mont Blanc.
Holiday feeling- The recently renovated Chalet Anne is fitted to high standards. A classic Savoyard chalet updated and furnished with modern skiers in mind, capable to satisfy the needs of groups of friends or families alike. This is the place for your long-awaited ski break!
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Spacious but cosy, chalet apartment perfectly blending Savoyard style with modern comforts.
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms providing a great level of independence, snug seating areas are also a plus.
- Outdoor hot tub offering stunning Mont Blanc panoramas.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights