Stylish and new- Chalet Anne has been completely renewed and improved for the 2021/22 season, is excellently furnished and has a distinct alpine and homely feel. The well-appointed living room is perfect to sit up to 8 people comfortably around the traditional fireplace while a further snug area has sofas for up to 4 people. The chalet also features a Smart TV, DVD, WIFI radio/connected music system, dartboard and a private balcony. The fully equipped open-plan kitchen-diner provides an ideal homely and sociable space to spend memorable evenings enjoying delicious dinners with your chalet-mates.
Comfortable spaces- The bedrooms are all en suite, spacious, warm, nicely furnished with new comfy beds and improved with contemporary decor. A ski storage room with heated boot racks and a further storeroom are part of the recent additions. Free WiFi is included.
Holiday feeling- The recently renovated Chalet Anne is fitted to high standards. A classic Savoyard chalet updated and furnished with modern skiers in mind, capable to satisfy the needs of groups of friends or families alike. This is the place for your long-awaited ski break!
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Spacious but cosy, chalet apartment perfectly blending Savoyard style with modern comforts.
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms providing a great level of independence, snug seating areas are also a plus.
- Nice location in Les Arcs within easy reach of slopes and lifts.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights