This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Unique and delightful – This authentic mountain hut (or ‘mazot’) has an exterior that's antique and charming, and an interior that's warm and cozy. This chalet has truly a special feel of a real mountain refuge, perfectly blended with some comfortable modern features.
Welcome home – The true traditional looks and feel make this chalet utterly beautiful and quintessentially delightful. As is the custom with alpine mazots of this kind the main entrance leads directly into a traditional Savoyard style open-plan living and dining area, complete with open fireplace, comfortable seating, a rustic dining table and functional cooking facilities.
Pleasant and peaceful– One of the last remaining genuine alpine huts in the valley, Chalet Arnaud has an original decor with local wood panels, exposed wooden beams, stone-flagged flooring and ornamental details. The cosy living space is perfect for 6 to get warm and relax after a day exploring the immense Paradiski area. Stairs lead up to the three bedrooms on the first floor, all of which enjoy en suite facilities. The chalet benfits also from a ski storage room with boot warmers attached to the chalet.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Well-furnished and homely, truly distinctive and real alpine chalet.
- Rustic décor, comfortable seating and dining areas, all rooms have en suite bathrooms.
- Picture perfect, dream isolate and easy ski out quiet location in Arc 1800.
Please note: The hillside location of this chalet means access is via a steep slope which can be snow-covered, so suitable footwear and easy-to-carry bags are strongly recommended.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights