Exclusive to Skiworld- This authentic mountain hut (or ‘mazot’) has an exterior that's antique and charming, and an interior that's warming and cosy.
Welcome home- As is the custom with alpine mazots of this kind, the main entrance leads directly into a traditional Savoyard style open-plan living and dining area, complete with an open fireplace, comfortable seating, a rustic dining table and functional cooking facilities.
Pleasant and peaceful- The cosy living space is perfect for 6 to get warm and relax after a day exploring the immense Paradiski area. Stairs lead up to the three bedrooms on the first floor, all of which enjoy en suite facilities.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Well-furnished and homely, truly distinctive alpine chalet.
- Rustic décor, comfortable seating and dining areas, all rooms have en suite bathrooms.
- Dream isolate and quiet location in Arc 1800.
Please note: The hillside location of this chalet means access is via a steep slope which can be snow-covered, so suitable footwear and easy-to-carry bags are strongly recommended.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights