Mountain sensation– This lovely chalet apartment offers that little bit of extra comfort in a first-class location. Beautifully finished in wood it combines an attractive traditional alpine style with modern comforts.
Comfy bedrooms– All rooms are large, welcoming and with en suite facilities. The spacious open-plan living/dining room has a large dining table, an open stone fireplace, nice sofas, satellite TV and a balcony with breathtaking views across the valley.
Excellent facilities & added benefits– Chalet Oksana offers functional contemporary features, and guests can enjoy some extra perks using the nearby Altitude leisure complex which features a swimming pool and sauna (open 11.00 hrs – 20.00 hrs daily) free of charge.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Well-appointed traditional chalet apartment benefitting from modern features.
- Spacious seating/dining areas, and comfortable rooms.
- Easy ski access in snowsure Arc 2000.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights