At Skiworld we have 30 years of experience looking after ski trips for groups of between 5 and 300 skiers, so we know what is important on a group ski holiday. With over 100 chalets and ski lodges ranging in size from 6 to 84 beds and a wide selection of self-catered apartments and hotels to choose from, we can find something to suit you and your entire ski group.
We also offer excellent group discounts to suit all budgets. By booking a chalet for 6 people or more, you can earn a group discount of up to 20% for each person in the party. View our group discount page for further information.
Email our dedicated team to find the perfect holiday for your group.
Click on the images below for more details.
Many of our popular ski chalets tend to sell out so it is a good idea to get in there early, and snap up a bargain for your 2016 group ski holiday. The earlier you book, the more benefits are available and the more chance that you will get the chalet and transport options that best suit your group.
With so many options, booking a group ski holiday can sometimes seem daunting. Our dedicated group agents have used their expert knowledge and our guest feedback to showcase some of our most popular group ski chalets. To help you choose your perfect group ski holiday we have identified those properties which are good for groups due to their large size and extra perks such as a bar, wellness facilities or great locations."Sometimes making the final decision between two chalets comes down to which will keep the whole group happy during your stay, rather than which is the lowest price. These chalets are my picks of the bunch based on facilities offered." - Tom Francis [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Chalet Clarine, La Plagne
- Access to the shared wellness facility/swimming pool. Ski in/ski out.
Chalet Rosemarie, St Anton
- The only 4-grade chalet with a private sauna plus lots of extra beds to fill the chalet up and get discounts. Good skiing access.
Chalet Karl Riml, Solden
- Well located for town and skiing and has a bar on site.
The Lodge, Val d'Isere
- Large communal lounge/bar area, wellness facilities and well-appointed rooms that are similar throughout the property.
The Aigle Lodge, Tignes
- Private swimming pool, ski in/ski out, large bar/communal area.
Chalet Annapurna II, Tignes
- Ski in/ski out with a hot tub & sauna in a high, snow-sure resort.
Chalet Phoenix, Val Thorens
- Access to swimming pool and wellness area in both mid-range and high-end buildings, ski in/ski out, private sauna, large communal area, all en-suite rooms.
Chalet Chamois Volant, Les Deux Alpes
- Good room options for those with children and the outdoor hot tub is a real winner.
"When you're organising a holiday for a big group of people, it's important you get good bang for your buck! That doesn't always mean a cheap ski holiday, but one where the chalet offers added value at an affordable price. These chalets are my choices based on value for money." - Rosie Leckenby [email@example.com]
Chalet Paul Gruner, Solden
- Good value for money overall with cheap yet excellent food and drink available in resort.
Chalet Les Eterlous, Alpe d'Huez
- Fantastic value large chalet in an excellent resort with different room combos.
Chalet Altesse, La Plagne
- Good location for skiing access, single room available.
Chalet Les Rouses, Les Deux Alpes
- 4+ standard for 3+ prices plus lift passes and ski hire in Deux Alpes are very affordable.
Chalet Stoanerhof, Mayrhofen
- Added extras such as a fitness area, wellness suite & bar, plus all rooms are en suite!
Chalets Dominique, Valerie & Francois, Tignes
- Ski in/ski out, hot tub and sauna... but not ridiculously priced.
Chalet Estrella, Courchevel
- Not (quite) as highly priced as other high end properties, but with some lovely bells and whistles!
Not every group is the same and our Make It Your Own service is all about allowing you to tailor-make your chalet holiday.
Would you like a few extras such as aperitifs and nibbles, an enhance breakfast and more, take a look at our great value Chalet Plus option.
If you'd like to enjoy some superior wine, then our Gold or Silver wine collections are for you. Why not save money on our special packs.
And if you prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements we offer a range of chalets on a part catered or self-catered basis so you can choose exactly which meals (if any) you require. See Flexible Catered Chalets.
We also offer loyalty discounts, so the more ski holidays your group takes with skiworld, the more you could save!
See also our Groups FAQs page for more information on group skiing holidays with Skiworld.