Exclusive to Skiworld- Timeless in design, Chalet Jacques is a clever blend of authentic alpine architecture with a modern feel. It is one of three properties in our chalet development in Courchevel village, originally our Chalet Trois S.
First-class features- On the first floor, the extensive open-plan living and dining area features a striking central fireplace, surrounded by comfortable, built-in plush seating. There is also a balcony from which you can enjoy the stunning views over the Vallée de Bozel. The functional and beautiful cooking facilities are just perfect to create great home-style dinners and the spacious dining table accommodate up to 10 people. All 5 bedrooms, furnished with handmade wooden furniture and warm, woollen fabrics, has the benefit of en suite facilities. Plus, the zip-lock beds allow the flexibility of having the beds as either twins or king-sized doubles.
Recharge in style- The luxurious wellness facilities; a sauna and an outdoor hot tub on the terrace will be a welcome haven after an exhilarating day on the slopes. Chalet Jacques benefits of a ski locker with boot warmers and free WiFi is included.
Picture perfect – Chalet Jacques is furnished to a high standard in a traditional chalet style with a mix of natural stone and rich wood. The incredible location of this beautiful chalet coupled with superb design makes it an excellent choice for a winter sports holiday in the Three Valleys with friends and family.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Spectacular, equipped to a high standard, quirky Chalet with traditional alpine features, all rooms boast an en suite bathroom.
- Flawless cooking facilities, warm dining and seating areas, balconies offering stunning panoramas.
- Fantastic position in Courchevel village. Ski-in and with easy reach of shops, bars and restaurants.
Food & Drink
Signature Chalet Board.
- Champagne on your first evening
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Aperitifs and canapes on six nights
- Four-course evening meal including cheeseboard on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Gold level wine until coffee on six nights