This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Timeless in design, Chalet Jacques is a clever blend of authentic alpine architecture with a modern feel. It is one of three properties in our chalet development in Courchevel village, originally our Chalet Trois S.
First-class features- On the first floor, the extensive open-plan living and dining area features a striking central fireplace, surrounded by comfortable, built-in plush seating. There is also a balcony from which you can enjoy the stunning views over the Vallée de Bozel. The functional and beautiful cooking facilities are just perfect to create great home-style dinners and the spacious dining table accommodate up to 10 people. All 5 bedrooms, furnished with handmade wooden furniture and warm, woollen fabrics, has the benefit of en suite facilities. Plus, the zip-lock beds allow the flexibility of having the beds as either twins or king-sized doubles.
Recharge in style- The luxurious wellness facilities; a sauna and an outdoor hot tub on the terrace will be a welcome haven after an exhilarating day on the slopes. Chalet Jacques benefits of a ski locker with boot warmers and free WiFi is included.
Picture perfect – Chalet Jacques is furnished to a high standard in a traditional chalet style with a mix of natural stone and rich wood. The incredible location of this beautiful chalet coupled with superb design makes it an excellent choice for a winter sports holiday in the Three Valleys with friends and family.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Spectacular, equipped to a high standard, quirky Chalet with traditional alpine features, all rooms boast an en suite bathroom.
- Flawless cooking facilities, warm dining and seating areas, balconies offering stunning panoramas.
- Fantastic position in Courchevel village. Ski-in and with easy reach of shops, bars and restaurants.
Food & Drink
Signature Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Champagne on your first evening
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings with bean to cup freshly made coffee and a choice of fruit juices
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Simple packed lunch on departure
Six nights fully catered:
- Aperitifs and canapes on six nights
- Delicious four-course evening menu including cheeseboard with port followed by after dinner chocolates on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked gold level wines (choice of 3 reds, 3 whites and 1 rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights
Extras for Signature Chalets
- Midweek towel change
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Bathrobe and slippers