Exclusive to Skiworld- The open-plan lounge/dining area is spacious with plenty of comfortable seating around the wood-burning stove. It also has more modern luxuries including a satellite TV. A lovely balcony runs the length of the chalet.
Private facilities- All rooms have en suite facilities and rooms 6 and 8 have an extra single bed with half-price places for children. There is even a sauna to relax in after a day’s skiing. Free WiFi is included.
Lovely style– Chalet Les Rouses is a beautiful, modern and traditional wood-clad chalet decorated to a high standard with parquet flooring in the bedrooms, tiled floors in the communal areas (with underfloor heating) and wooden furnishings throughout.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Modern and well-furnished chalet, all rooms with private bathrooms.
- Spacious dining and seating areas, nice balconies.
- Right in the centre, direct access to lifts, and next to bars, shops and restaurants.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights