This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
This wonderful ski-in chalet apartment perfectly combines traditional Savoyard style with modern comforts and benefits of a great location in La Plagne
Wow factor- The spectacular kitchen/diner will truly impress from the start and the extremely functional cooking appliances will make life easy for preparing tasty dinners, the fancy table is completed with seating chairs for up to 10 people. The trendy living area has plenty of comfy seating for up to 10 people, while the rustic burning stove and the exposed wooden beams add that warm alpine feel. Full-length doors lead to a balcony from where is possible to admire unique sunsets. Five beautiful, spacious en suite bedrooms make Chalet Silene ideal for families and group of friends.
Unwind in style- Chalet Silene offers a private sauna but there is even an outdoor hot tub for ultimate relaxation while enjoying the views and maybe a glass of champagne. It also benefits from its own ski locker complete with boot warmers and WiFi is included. With breath-taking views and a relaxed atmosphere, the Mountain Flower chalets offer the ultimate ski convenience in the magnificent Paradiski area.
Access to the chalet- Chalet Silene is located in the lower building of the ‘Mountain Flower’ chalet complex, which is exclusive to Skiworld. There is one main street access into the complex. For ultimate convenience, the building benefits from its own skiers’ entrance.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Amazing cooking facilities, welcoming dining and seating areas, large balconies.
- Modern, but with an authentic alpine atmosphere high-quality chalet apartment. What’s not to love?
- Best located chalet in La Plagne, no ifs, no buts. Next to the slopes and a short stroll away to shops, bars and restaurants.
The ‘Mountain Flower’ chalets combine a prime location for ski convenience in La Plagne, with superior quality and first-class comforts.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights