This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Authentic charm- Located in the beautiful Val D'Isere, Chalet Casa Rivas is a stunning and attractive chalet that was hand-built by its proud owner Luis Rivas. Constructed with local Savoyarde stone and wood, this chalet exudes warmth and a welcoming traditional mountain ambience that guests absolutely love.
Alpine dream- Inside the chalet, guests are immediately greeted by the cosy living room, which features comfortable and inviting sofas perfect for you to relax by the decorative stone fireplace (non-functional, decorative only). The natural light that streams through the windows and French doors that open onto the terrace creates a warm and homely atmosphere.
Comfort and perks – The charming master bedroom, the spacious double and the three twin bedrooms are all ensuite and equipped with spa baths, which are perfect for relaxing and soothing those aches and pains after a day on the slopes.
Flexibility - Chalet Casa Rivas comfortably sleeps ten people in the five bedrooms, but room 5 has a mezzanine with the possibility of 2 extra child beds to accommodate a maximum of 12 guests (10 adults and 2 children max). Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Warm and relaxing ambience in a beautiful and full-of-character hand-built chalet.
- With its prime location close to the lifts and resort centre, Chalet Casa Rivas is the perfect base for your ski holiday in Val D'Isere.
- Comfortable and luxurious amenities: The ensuite bedrooms all come equipped with spa baths.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights