Alpine feeling- Chalet Charvet, located on the second floor of a Savoyard chalet building shared with chalets Cascade, Santons and Vallon, is a split image of next-door Chalet Vallon. The Open plan kitchen is divided by the living/dining part of the chalet. The living and dining areas have a warm soul thanks to the good use of internal timber cladding and the lovely stone fireplace, the sizeable dining table will reunite the group for memorable dinners and skiing tales. There are L-shape sofas and plenty of snug seating and let’s not forget the balconies presenting some of the best Bellevarde views of the area.
Rustic and friendly- The chalet is divided into two levels, duplex style, with the bulk of the snug compact bedrooms on the upper floor. The bedrooms are set with twin beds, are all en suite with baths or showers and they offer decent storage space.
Extra touches– The chalet building has heated boot warmers in the basement and ski lockers at ground floor level. Free Wi-Fi is also included. Chalet Charvet will be definitely a great choice if you love to be first on the slopes and perfect for groups of friends and families alike.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Large dining and living areas make a great choice for families and friends.
- Classic Savoyard chalet with an alpine ambience and great panoramic views.
- Perfect, ski-in/out location in the Praz de la Legettaz area of Val d’Isere.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights