This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Savoyard flair- Chalet Vallon is on the second floor of a traditional chalet-style building shared with chalets Cascade, Santons and Charvet. It is a mirror image of next door Chalet Charvet. The living and dining areas boast a homely feeling with plenty of wood panelling. The Open plan kitchen is slightly separated leaving more space for the large dining table and there are L-shaped sofas and good plush seating. Furthermore, the direct access to the balconies provides stunning Bellvarde panoramas.
Relaxed and warm- The chalet is split into two levels with most of the clear bedrooms located on the upper floor. The quite cosy bedrooms are set with twin beds, they are all en suite with baths or showers and they offer good storage space.
Added points– This will be a great accommodation for skiers and boarders looking for quick access to skiing due to the immediate access to the pistes - you just need to step out the door and clip in! The chalet building has heated boot warmers in the basement and ski lockers at ground floor level. Free Wi-Fi is also included.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Excellent ski-in/out location in Praz de la Legettaz area of Val d’Isere.
- Traditional chalet with a true alpine soul.
- Sizeable dining and living areas perfect for groups and great views from the balconies.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights