This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Chamois Volant started life as a traditional farm dwelling before being totally renovated and modernised with the most stylish and tasteful of makeovers.
Top-notch facilities- The chalet is spread over four floors, the ground floor entrance leads into the open-plan living area which is full of the character of the building with its original stone, vaulted ceilings and stone floor. The centrepiece is a large wood-burning stove around which comfy leather sofas are arranged, creating the most welcoming venue for that well deserved afternoon tea or early aperitif. The cooking facilities are excellent; the dining area has a large wooden table that comfortably seats up to 16 guests in a well-lit room. The stone features throughout the building continuing up, on the first, second and third floors into the well-appointed bedrooms which all have en suite bathrooms.
Excellent perks- Warm your boots on the heated boot dryers while you soothe those tired limbs in the Nordic Style Outdoor Hot Tub on the balcony off the first floor and enjoy the splendid mountain views. There is also a TV and DVD player should you wish to indulge in a movie one evening, furthermore you can enjoy delicious coffees with the bean to cup machine provided. Free WiFi is provided and one parking space is available, early booking is essential.
Rustic and characteristic- The generous use of seasoned timber, exposed stonework and original stone vaulted ceilings give the chalet a delightfully charming and typically French rustic feel. The sumptuous fabrics adorning the bedrooms, the smart, modern bathrooms and the inspired use of traditionally crafted furnishings throughout have transformed this 19th century stone farm building into a highly desirable chalet for groups and families alike.
Flexibility- The chalet comfortably sleeps 14 people in the seven bedrooms, but the property also features two extra children beds to sleep a maximum of 14 adults and 2 children. Please call for details.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- High-quality chalet, all rooms have en suite bathrooms, functional cooking facilities, rustic dining and seating areas.
- Charming, spacious chalet with a contemporary alpine style twist.
- Perfectly placed close to shops, bars and restaurants in the best part of town with easy access to the lifts.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights