This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Chalet Arsellaz has recently been improved through the addition of en suite or private facilities to all bedrooms, furthermore the chalet includes functional cooking facilities, while the compact open-plan dining/living area with cosy seating for up to 8-9 people and a dining table that can accommodate for up to 9 people is the perfect space for families or friends to relax after a day out on the slopes.
Warm atmosphere- Arsellaz is a simply furnished yet attractive apartment-style chalet, combining the liberal use of timber and stone cladding in the traditional Savoyard building style. Free Wi-Fi is included.
The right solution- This chalet’s superb location and recent developments make this a fantastic choice for anyone looking for a convenient way to ski the world-class resort of Val d’Isere.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Top location in the pedestrianised area of Val d’Isere!
- Nicely renewed dining and seating areas. All rooms offer en suite facilities.
- Great value for money chalet in trendy Val d’Isere.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights