This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
The modern yet traditional Chalet Crocus Blanc is a high-quality chalet apartment that boasts an enviable location in La Plagne.
Excellent facilities- The living room features comfortable soft seating for up to 8 people around the lovely log burner and full-length doors opening onto a south-west facing balcony offering breath-taking views of the valley, including stunning sunsets. The efficiently equipped kitchen/diner has a table and seating for up to 8 people. All the bedrooms boast an en suite shower room, are generous in space and also benefit from beautiful views.
Nice touches- Part of the Mountain Flower chalets, Chalet Crocus Blanc offers the ultimate in ski convenience in the magnificent Paradiski area, it also presents its own ski room complete with boot warmers and WiFi is included.
Access to the chalet- Chalet Crocus Blanc maintains a traditional Savoyard style even with the addition of high-quality contemporary features and it is located in the upper building of the ‘Mountain Flower’ chalet complex, which is exclusive to Skiworld. There is one main street access into the complex via the lower building, from here you can take the lift to the ground floor of the upper building and the chalet is accessed by stairs. For ultimate convenience, the building benefits from its own skiers’ entrance.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Spacious dining and seating areas, fully equipped kitchen with excellent facilities, and all rooms complete with en suite bathrooms.
- The place to be in La Plagne close to shops, bars and restaurants and with easy direct access to the pistes.
- A chalet apartment built with a modern Savoyard style, furnished to a high standard and with balconies offering memorable views.
The ‘Mountain Flower’ chalets combine a prime location for ski convenience in La Plagne, with superior quality and first-class comforts.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights