Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Samuel has a smart mix of traditional alpine architecture with a contemporary style and a timeless design. It is one of three properties in our luxury chalet development in Courchevel village, originally our Chalet Trois S.
Superior facilities- On the entrance floor, the remarkable chalet kitchen presents superlative cooking facilities while the separate dining room boasts an excellent dining table that can accommodate up to eight people on its rustic benches. On the second floor, the loft lounge is incredibly cosy and peaceful with its sumptuous relaxed seating, central wood-burning stove and a balcony to drink in the stunning winterscape and to enjoy the majestic vistas over the Vallée de Bozel.
Relaxing elegance- In the heart of the chalet on the floor below are two of the three bedrooms, as well as the wellness area with its luxurious sauna and outdoor hot tub. All bedrooms, furnished with handmade wooden furniture and warm, woollen fabrics, have the benefit of en suite facilities and zip-lock beds in room 2 allows the flexibility of having either a twin or king-sized double. Chalet Samuel benefits from a ski boot room with automated boot warmers and a ski rack. Free WiFi is included.
Charming and full of character – Built from stone and wood in a classic Alpine style, this chalet looks as if born of the Alps themselves. Featuring exposed industrial-style metalwork and reclaimed timber on its interior it is both cavernous and quaint in equal measure; some may say a quintessentially perfect chalet. The access, facilities and smaller size of this chalet will make it a clear favourite for families looking for a thoroughly memorable ski holiday in the Three Valleys.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Outstanding high-quality trendy chalet, all rooms with en suite bathrooms, first-rate cooking facilities, rustic dining and seating areas, balconies offering marvellous views.
- Magnificent, cosy, eccentric, perfectly equipped Signature chalet.
- Top location in Courchevel village close to shops, bars and restaurants and with ski-in access.
Food & Drink
Signature Chalet Board.
- Champagne on your first evening
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Aperitifs and canapes on six nights
- Four-course evening meal including cheeseboard on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Gold level wine until coffee on six nights