Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Samuel has a smart mix of traditional alpine architecture with a contemporary style and a timeless design. It is one of three properties in our luxury chalet development in Courchevel village, originally our Chalet Trois S.
Superior facilities- On the entrance floor, the remarkable chalet kitchen presents superlative cooking facilities while the separate dining room boasts an excellent dining table that can accommodate up to eight people on its rustic benches. On the second floor, the loft lounge is incredibly cosy and peaceful with its sumptuous relaxed seating, central wood-burning stove and a balcony to drink in the stunning winterscape and to enjoy the majestic vistas over the Vallée de Bozel.
Relaxing elegance- In the heart of the chalet on the floor below are two of the three bedrooms, as well as the wellness area with its luxurious sauna and outdoor hot tub. All bedrooms, furnished with handmade wooden furniture and warm, woollen fabrics, have the benefit of en suite facilities and zip-lock beds in room 2 allows the flexibility of having either a twin or king-sized double. Chalet Samuel benefits from a ski boot room with automated boot warmers and a ski rack. Free WiFi is included.
Charming and full of character – Built from stone and wood in a classic Alpine style, this chalet looks as if born of the Alps themselves. Featuring exposed industrial-style metalwork and reclaimed timber on its interior it is both cavernous and quaint in equal measure; some may say a quintessentially perfect chalet. The access, facilities and smaller size of this chalet will make it a clear favourite for families looking for a thoroughly memorable ski holiday in the Three Valleys.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Outstanding high-quality trendy chalet, all rooms with en suite bathrooms, first-rate cooking facilities, rustic dining and seating areas, balconies offering marvellous views.
- Magnificent, cosy, eccentric, perfectly equipped Signature chalet.
- Top location in Courchevel village close to shops, bars and restaurants and with ski-in access.
Food & Drink
Signature Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Champagne on your first evening
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings with bean to cup freshly made coffee and a choice of fruit juices
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Simple packed lunch on departure
Five nights fully catered:
- Aperitifs and canapes on five nights
- Delicious four-course evening menu including cheeseboard with port followed by after dinner chocolates on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Gold level wine, with a choice of 3 Red, 3 White and 1 Rosé, until coffee on five nights
Extras for Signature Chalets
- Midweek towel change
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Bathrobe and slippers