Exclusive to Skiworld- This luxurious ski-in chalet apartment with an ideal position in La Plagne offers traditional alpine comforts with modern functionality.
Stunning features- The main spotlight is on the impressive cooking facilities available in the beautiful open-plan kitchen/diner complete with a great table and seating for up to 12 people. The glamourous living area has plenty of plush seating for up to 11 people around the burning stove and full-length doors opening onto a balcony with south-westerly views of the valley, ideal for watching the beautiful sunsets. Bedrooms are spacious, each with an en suite shower room and also benefit from stunning views.
Ultimate perks- In Chalet Hepatica you can relax in peace and comfort as not only does it boast a private sauna but also its own outdoor hot tub, perfect at the end of a long day on the slopes. It also enjoys its own ski locker complete with boot warmers. Enjoy breathtaking views and a relaxed atmosphere, the Mountain Flower chalets offer the ultimate ski convenience in the magnificent Paradiski area.
Access to the chalet - Chalet Hepatica is built in the Savoyard style with a contemporary twist and is located in the upper building of the ‘Mountain Flower’ chalet complex, which is exclusive to Skiworld. There is one main street access into the complex via the lower building, from here you can take the lift to the ground floor of the upper building and the chalet is accessed by stairs. For ultimate convenience, the building benefits from its own skiers’ entrance.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms, stunning cooking appliances, beautiful dining and seating areas, as well as spacious balconies offering stunning views.
- Spacious, warm, and equipped to a high standard this chalet apartment perfectly balances Savoyard traditions and modern comforts.
- In a top location in La Plagne, next to the slopes and within easy reach of shops, bars and restaurants.
The ‘Mountain Flower’ chalets combine a prime location for ski convenience in La Plagne, with superior quality and first-class comforts.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights