This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Well equipped- The spotlight is deservedly on the open plan living room which offers comfy soft seating for up to 8 people and benefits from large windows. The adjacent kitchen-dining area is spacious and features a large table with seating for eight.
Comfortable rooms- The spacious, stylish and warm bedrooms are naturally bright and all boast en suite bathrooms and their own hairdryers. The chalet apartment is accessible by lift or via stairs. Free WiFi is included and a shared Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room is available on the lower level of the building (for the use of chalets Hera, Phoebe, Teresa, Sarah, Catherine and Katalin).
Alpine style– Chalet Catherine has been renovated with high-quality fixtures and fittings with the needs of modern-day skiers in mind. The use of exposed wood adds a characterful nod to the traditional Savoyard style of this stunning accommodation.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- All rooms with en suite bathrooms, high standard facilities and beautiful living areas.
- Enviable location in Tignes close to the pistes and few steps away from bars, restaurants and shops in the heart of Val Claret.
- Modern yet traditional, perfectly equipped chalet apartment.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights