This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Understated and traditional- Chalet Cascade is located on the ground floor of a classic chalet building shared with chalets Santons, Vallon and Charvet. It boasts a spacious open-plan dining and living area with a rustic and warm feel enhanced by plenty of plush sofas, just perfect to unwind with an afternoon snack or an aperitif in front of the traditional stone fireplace, simply an excellent choice for a group of friends.
Intimate and homely- The compact bedrooms are comfortable and cosy, classically French, they might not be that spacious but are all en suite with a bath or shower with decent storage and three of them open onto a nice terrace. This chalet will also appeal to families due to the ease of access to the slopes, you can literally walk out from the door and ski away!
Quality time– After a great ski day, fun times can continue in the games room which offers a pool table or you can just relax and unwind in the sauna and steam room soothing your sore muscles. Let’s not forget the fantastic hot tub on the large outdoor terrace. The chalet building has heated boot warmers in the basement and ski lockers at ground floor level. Free Wi-Fi is also included.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Perfect ski-in/out location in Val d’Isere!
- Excellent facilities and rustically atmospheric chalet.
- Spacious dining and living areas, great sauna, steam room and hot tub.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights