This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
This glamourous 14/16-person chalet is ideal for large groups, with the right combination of modern features and traditional style. Chalet Monte Vera hits all the right notes, including possessing the comforts and high-quality furnishings necessary to be a perfect holiday accommodation.
Elegant and grand- Chalet Monte Vera has truly exceptional facilities including a beautifully appointed modern kitchen, while the interconnected living and dining area is a chic, contemporary room for you to enjoy each evening after a wonderful day in this world-class resort and where you can benefit from ample space with lots of comfortable seating in black and white leather sofas. Every bedroom in the chalet is an extremely spacious suite complete with a seating area, flat-screen TV, ample storage space and balcony. The smallest bedroom is 21m² and the largest is a gigantic 26m².
Splendid wellness facilities- If you can tear yourself away from the sanctuary of your bedroom, make sure you take full advantage of the sumptuous wellness area. Beautifully finished in green stone and marble. Facilities include a sanarium (a type of sauna- between a sauna and steam room), relaxation area, deck chairs, and infra-red room (to soothe your muscles after that mogul black run!). It could easily be mistaken for a Roman spa in a 5-star hotel.
Outstanding accommodation- Huge bedrooms and luxurious wellness facilities are just some of the features that make Chalet Monte Vera that little bit special. This is truly a unique retreat, perfect to recharge batteries and to get ready for new adventurous ski days in stunning St Anton.
The owners are incredibly house proud and so very involved in cleaning on a Saturday. This helps spot ANY maintenance issues, which get fixed super quickly. The chalet is therefore truly very well maintained.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Majestic, high quality, and highly comfortable chalet with a tasteful modern style.
- Perfectly equipped to high standards with large dining and seating areas, and all very large rooms boasting great en suite facilities.
- Quiet position in Nasserein with easy access to the slopes and close to nice bars and restaurants.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights