Traditional and with character- Chalet Santons is located on the first floor of a classic chalet building shared with chalets Cascade, Vallon and Charvet. The largest of the four chalets is naturally bright with several windows presenting beautiful views of the Bellevarde and it offers a generous open-plan dining and living area, a large square dining table and access to a balcony. A winning choice for large families or groups of friends.
Snug and friendly- It has a rustic soul and the living room area boasts plenty of comfortable leather sofas where you can enjoy the afternoon tea once back from the slopes, or an early evening drink in front of the central stone log fire. The typically French rooms with twin beds are not the most sizeable but they present good storage space and they are all en suite mostly with baths.
Essential perks– Chalet Santon will be a very attractive choice for passionate skiers and boarders due to the immediate access to the slopes, you can literally walk out from the door and step on your skis or board. Ready, set, ski! The chalet building has heated boot warmers in the basement and ski lockers at ground floor level. Free Wi-Fi is also included.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Top-notch ski-in/out position in spectacular Val d’Isere!
- Rustic-style traditional chalet providing a great atmosphere.
- Large dining and living areas make it ideal for special evenings with the whole gang.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights