Exclusive to Skiworld- Chalet Valluga is a cosy chalet presenting stylish modern fittings perfectly mixed with typical Tyrolean style.
Excellent furnishings- The warm dining/living area offers comfortable plush seating, a beautiful dining table that can accommodate up to 6 people and very good cooking facilities. For ideal comfort, all trendy bedrooms are en suite with perfectly fitted bathrooms and all boast a private balcony or terrace. The chalet shares an entrance lobby, which has a communal ski room.
Trendy and homely- The chalet apartment has been decorated tastefully using local materials with superior oak doors and wooden flooring throughout creating a smooth and contemporary finish. Wooden feature walls with backlighting in the living room and bedrooms remodel each room, producing a snuggly and pleasant Alpine charm. Additional elements such as sophisticated wall light installations, cushions and throws, plenty of storage space and reading lights in the bedrooms give it that additional distinctive touch.
A fantastic choice- With its close vicinity to the attractive centre of St Anton, this chalet is always on demand. Chalet Valluga is the place to be for a memorable ski break in popular St Anton.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- High-quality furnishing and excellent facilities throughout the chalet.
- Modern and stylish décor without forgetting its traditional soul.
- Perfectly placed just a stone’s throw to the centre of the resort with all its offering and within easy reach of the main lifts.
Please note: The hillside location of this chalet means access is via steps that can be snowy so suitable footwear and easy to carry bags are recommended.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights