Elegant features- The excellent open plan kitchen-diner benefits from a lovely wooden table with plenty of seating space for guests to relax. The living area has comfortable soft seating, for up to eight people, with direct access to a full-length balcony.
Modern comforts- For ultimate convenience, all bedrooms are en suite, complete with their own hairdryers. The rooms are spacious, have comfortable beds, clever contemporary touches and a cosy feel. The chalet apartment is on the fourth floor and can be accessed directly from the lift or stairs. Free WiFi is included.
Traditional feeling– Built-in modern Savoyard style Chalet Sarah benefits from the natural light coming in from the wide windows, while the use of exposed wood mixed with high-quality furnishing ensures a classic alpine atmosphere.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Modern dining and seating areas, all rooms with en suite bathrooms.
- The highest quality chalet apartment perfectly combining local traditions and modern features.
- Perfectly located in Tignes, close to the slopes and with easy access to bars and restaurants.
Chalets Sarah & Teresa share a communal stairwell with other chalets. Both chalets can be taken together by a group of up to 15 and both groups could dine together in Chalet Teresa. Click here to view Chalet Teresa.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on six days (bacon sandwiches on the last morning, if there is an early start)
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Three-course evening meal on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on six nights