This chalet is operated exclusively by Skiworld and run by our own chalet hosts and resort teams who will help ensure your holiday runs perfectly and provide information if you need it.
Elegant features- The excellent open plan kitchen-diner benefits from a lovely wooden table with plenty of seating space for guests to relax. The living area has comfortable soft seating, for up to eight people, with direct access to a full-length balcony.
Modern comforts- For ultimate convenience, all bedrooms are en suite, complete with their own hairdryers. The rooms are spacious, have comfortable beds, clever contemporary touches and a cosy feel. The chalet apartment is on the fourth floor and can be accessed directly from the lift or stairs. Free WiFi is included and a shared Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room is available on the lower level of the building (for the use of chalets Hera, Phoebe, Teresa, Sarah, Catherine and Katalin).
Traditional feeling– Built-in modern Savoyard style Chalet Sarah benefits from the natural light coming in from the wide windows, while the use of exposed wood mixed with high-quality furnishing ensures a classic alpine atmosphere.
Top 3 Reasons to Stay Here
- Modern dining and seating areas, all rooms with en suite bathrooms.
- The highest quality chalet apartment perfectly combining local traditions and modern features.
- Perfectly located in Tignes, close to the slopes and with easy access to bars and restaurants.
Chalets Sarah & Teresa share a communal stairwell with other chalets. Both chalets can be taken together by a group of up to 15 and both groups could dine together in Chalet Teresa. Click here to view Chalet Teresa.
Food & Drink
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights